Sunday, January 16, 2011

Welcome to Villa Piñon!

The word “Villa” means a country home or estate. In every sense of the word I can say we live in a “country home” for I live in the province of Rizal, where the air is cool and clean and where everybody is asleep by 8pm. Well almost everybody I usually sleep at two in the morning.

We sometimes joke around about being so provincial when our house is located just 30 minute away from Ortigas Center and Taytay is a highly urbanized municipality. Even SM Taytay is just a few minutes away from our house.

When I was looking for a house I did not even consider living in the area. I was looking around at Quezon City(I grew up in Cubao), Marikina( but Ondoy happened), Cainta, Mandaluyong and even Manila. I have been looking for a house to buy for a few years and last year it just happened, call it fate or right timing.

It was not easy, spent months of sleepless night thinking are we doing the right thing or are we risking a lot. Well maybe buying a home is a risk, there are many factors to consider before doing it and that is what I plan to blog about.

So welcome again and I hope you keep coming back to read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment